- What's next for Tendril Wiki
Where I want to take Tendril Wiki and how I want my thoughts to be organized.
- Lessons from Building Tendril Wiki
What I've learned from my hobby project building a tool for thought
- Ideas That Have Changed My Life
Running and incomplete list of ideas that have changed the way I look at things
- Neovim Tip, Smarter Path
Easily set your vim path per project and get only the files you want.
A quick overview on exporting lua code as modules
A quick overview on how to handle async processes in luv in Neovim
- Looking back at ViiksetJS
Looking back at my first open source library
- Peer Discovery over UDP
Find and connect to other machines on your local network via UDP
In-browser notifications, no server required!
- Build a Better Web with Service Workers
Make a better web experience with service workers.
Using JS proxies to create more declaritive APIs.
- Neovim Tip, GitLens
Replicate the basic functionality VSCode's GitLens in 26 lines of lua
- Using LibUV in Neovim
Learn how to use LibUV to create async vim actions
- From init.vim to init.lua
Learn how to integrate lua into your vim configuration
- Build Your Own Frontend Framework Part 2, Data Fetching
Set up 'on mount' actions
- Build Your Own Frontend Framework Part 1
Setting up basic components in our framework
- Build Your Own Frontend Framework, Introduction
Introduction to the frontend framework project
- Vim does that already
Exploring some of the built in functionality of Vim you may not know exists